Human Resources and Employee Development Specialist
Do you want a career where you’re always on the go, time flies and your hard work makes a meaningful impact? Do you lead by finding and fostering the very best in others? Do you want to develop a diverse team, promote a positive warehouse environment and help achieve business goals and win the day, every day? Then come join our Red Dress team as the Human Resources Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for all human resource activities. You’ll spend most of your time interacting with associates throughout the warehouse encouraging employee development, promoting a positive work environment and performing routine HR duties: maintaining employee records, maintaining time sheets and attendance records, processing insurance enrollment, training new hires on company policy, coordinating company events and other various duties as assigned.
- Manage the recruiting process to ensure a fully staffed workforce
- Partner with coworkers and managers to communicate human resources policies, procedures and standards
- Research and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures in order to maintain continual improvement
- Collaborate with all departments to understand training and hiring needs
- Training of all new-hires on company policies and procedures
- Establish and monitor employee performance and developmental goals
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Human Resources position
- Independent self starter and a team-player
- Leadership skills and team-oriented thinking
- Ability to teach and coach others
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
This is a full time in-house position. Full benefits including health insurance and 401K plan.